2012年4月8日星期日

Ball Gown Bead Embroidery Wedding Dress

Getting married is the most beautiful thing in the world. Everything is beautiful: the place, the vows, and the bride. Every bride wants to have a romantic wedding deep down in her heart. A perfect wedding dress is the pre-condition to have a romantic wedding. This beautiful wedding dress has classic white color. It is made from high quality satin and chiffon material. This elegant dress is sleeveless with halter design and train hemline.

It is a dress with ball gown silhouette. It features chic embroidery, handmade bead, and Mulberry Handbags ruffles detailing. The shining beading design is the distinctive part of the dress. It is around the halter and the top sweetheart design of the dress as well as on the train of the dress. The beading is organized casually and beautifully. Ruffles design is almost with every wedding dress. But this ruffles design is different. It connects the whole dress, making the dress gorgeous! The whole design will certainly shape your body. Let me tell you a little bit about my wedding first. I had a great wedding! You know, I had a perfect place to hold the wedding and the whole decoration was just how I wanted it to be. I had friends and parents coming and I had a perfect groom.

Most importantly, I had a perfect wedding dress! I love this satin chiffon made wedding dress very much. Thomas Wylde Handbags It is a very beautiful dress with high quality and it is very comfortable. I am so glad that I bought it. The bead detailing is amazing. It is spread on the dress. Wearing this dress, I seem to be shining from the top to the bottom. The ball gown Burberry Handbag silhouette shapes my body to the best. The effects of the design are stunning! My friends also love this dress very much! They think I am the luckiest bride in the world to have a perfect wedding. I hope they can also find their perfect dress when they are getting married.

没有评论:

发表评论